We believe citywide transformation requires collaboration across multiple sectors, such as faith, business, government and education. Serving as an intermediary, we convene, connect and engage these diverse partners in developing comprehensive strategies to attack the toughest issues within our cities.
MALF has engaged the following organizations to face issues in Metro Atlanta cities.
- Atlanta Community Ministries (ACM) – we collaborated to host prayers meetings in various locations in the past. ACM also provides resources and accountability to MALF to carry out our mission to serve other organizations.
- New Mercies Christian Church (NMCC) – we have collaborated with Student Ministries to provide mentoring services to elementary-high school students.
- Dunwoody Baptist Church (DBC) – we have collaborated with the Youth Department in the past to provide mentoring/discipleship services to middle/high school young men.
- TLS Design and Creative Studio AM – we have developed a relationship with business to provide promotional materials and website design/maintenance for those affiliated with MALF.
- DeKalb Academy of Technology and the Environment – MALF provided mentoring services for elementary and middle school boys.